Welcome to our Points & Loyalty Program – Frequent Nautical Points
What’s an online shop without Rewards and what traveller doesn’t like a Points and Loyalty Program!
We’ve made it easy and simple for you to participate:-
- Just set up your FREE account and you will automatically be credited with 50 points for use on your next order.
- Your membership account will also be the gangway to receive information on discounts, promotions, competitions and savings.
Earning Points is Simple
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent (excluding shipping charges)*
- Sign up as a member for your free account and receive 50 points*
- Write a review on our website and receive 10 points for your valuable time*
- Further promotions may be offered from time to time
Redeeming Points is Easy too!
- 100 points = $10.00 to be redeemed on your next order
- The checkout automatically calculates points available and discounts your next purchase if you choose to apply it
*Conditions apply. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions below
Issued: 03 October 2013
Modified: 01 March 2014
The Fine Print in Big Print
- You must sign up for an account online to register as a member
- Membership is free
- You must be 18 years or older and have a current Australian residential address to register for an account
- We may refuse your application for membership for any reason
- Account holders must sign in using their email address and password to complete a valid transaction to earn points.
- Under certain circumstances we are able to backdate points. This is only applicable for purchases made within the previous one (1) month as a guest.
- You will earn 1 point for every dollar spent on products online at Sea Siren Cosmetics (excluding shipping and insurance charges)
- Points are calculated based on your final shopping cart value at checkout and applied to your Frequent Nautical Points Account once your order has been processed. These points can be used on your next order
- Shipping charges are not included in points calculation
- Unauthorised purchases or fraudulent transactions do not earn or redeem points
- The points program is valid for individual customers only via the online shop and not available to bulk orders, wholesalers, distributors or companies.
- Account holders must sign in using their email address and password to complete a valid transaction to redeem points.
- Redemption points available are calculated on your final shopping cart value (excluding shipping). You can choose to use apply these calculated points on the checkout page
- You can use points to the value of 50% of your final shopping cart
- Points cannot be used for shipping or insurance charges.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash, nor can any unused balance be redeemed for cash
- Points are non-transferable and are valid for an individual customers account. Points cannot be sold, auctioned or transferred to another customers account.
- Points may be used for purchases at www.seasiren.com.au only
- It is your responsibility to inform us if your personal details change (including, but not limited to, your address, email address or phone number). If we do not have your correct details, we may not be able to contact you about your account or send you offers or rewards, and we may also restrict operations on your account (such as redemption).
- You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Amendments or Termination
- Sea Siren Cosmetics Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Frequent Nautical Points Loyalty Rewards Program at any time, without notice.
- If Sea Siren Cosmetics Pty Ltd terminates the program, any remaining or unused point balances will be forfeited.
- Sea Siren Cosmetics Pty Ltd is not responsible for errors and/or omissions in any Program document.
- You are responsible for determining any tax liability arising from participation in the Program.